Coverart for item
The Resource Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS) XVI: Financial Statistics of Institutions of Higher Education for Fiscal Year 1981

Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS) XVI: Financial Statistics of Institutions of Higher Education for Fiscal Year 1981

Label
Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS) XVI: Financial Statistics of Institutions of Higher Education for Fiscal Year 1981
Title
Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS) XVI: Financial Statistics of Institutions of Higher Education for Fiscal Year 1981
Creator
Contributor
Author
Contributor
Subject
Genre
Summary
The Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS) series was designed to provide comprehensive information on various aspects of postsecondary education in the United States and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and the Marshall Islands) and Department of Defense schools outside the United States. A component of the HEGIS XVI survey package, this data collection furnishes final finance data for 3,300 colleges and universities and their branches throughout the United States. The final edited file contains a sample of 3,269 institutions, of which 291 have been imputed. The data serve as a basis for making decisions concerning the extent of involvement of the nation in postsecondary education, as well as provide a perspective on current trends in education. This file contains final, edited data for 91 percent of these institutions and estimates for the remaining 9 percent. The data are in an institution-by-institution format and include current funds revenues by source, current funds expenditures by function, physical plant assets, indebtedness on physical plant, endowment assets, and change in fund balances
http://library.link/vocab/creatorName
United States Department of Education. National Center for Education Statistics
http://library.link/vocab/relatedWorkOrContributorName
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor]
Label
Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS) XVI: Financial Statistics of Institutions of Higher Education for Fiscal Year 1981
Instantiates
Publication
Note
  • 1981
  • 2106
Control code
ICPSR02106.v1
Governing access note
Access restricted to subscribing institutions
Label
Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS) XVI: Financial Statistics of Institutions of Higher Education for Fiscal Year 1981
Publication
Note
  • 1981
  • 2106
Control code
ICPSR02106.v1
Governing access note
Access restricted to subscribing institutions

Library Locations

    • Ladd LibraryBorrow it
      48 Campus Ave, Lewiston, ME, 04240, US
      44.105245 -70.203443
Processing Feedback ...